Thursday, October 11, 2012

Springtime love










I am so crazy in love with Springtime in the southern states that it is ridiculous.

These photos were taken at the Orange Botanical Gardens last week.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

These are the last of my Orange photos, tomorrow I might show you what is going on in my own garden. While it is not nearly as pretty, in some parts at least, exciting things are happening.

I'd like to welcome anybody who is coming over from Gooseberry Jam today. Grab a cup of tea and stay a while, it's nice to have you here.

I also want to thank Mrs Gooseberry for her very kind words. xo

Go here, to see who else will be blogging daily for Blogtoberfest.

3 comments:

  1. hi, a friend from Gooseberry Jam, so happy to find your blog with all it's bright smiling faces and Aussieness! Please consider joining us - we are a bunch of Aussie parents, grandparents and teachers who focus on early childhood (sorry to leave this here but your email profile link does not open on my computer)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve just had a chance to have a quick look at Early Play Australia (I’ve been sick and limiting my computer time) What a great site! I am looking forward to spending some more time there in the future:)

      It was nice to hear from you.xo

      Delete
  2. So happy to see you back blogging again - I missed your posts. I have been trying to comment for a while but could not get it to work - have reset my password with Google so here's hoping I can leave comments again now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...