Friday, October 26, 2012

Where is everybody?




I've decide to call my October blog posts 'the spring issue'. I wonder, can you bare any more photos of flowers and trees? I hope so, I am going to share some of our photos from a recent trip to the Roma Street Parklands.






There will be no weeping cherry trees or tulips in these photos, Roma Street Parklands is the largest sub-tropical garden and in the southern hemisphere and a marvel in it's own right.




We spent a magical four hours here and wondered, "where is everyone?" The place was almost deserted (we didn't mind) but we wondered why everyone wasn't taking advantage of such a beautiful space on such a beautiful day.


Some more tomorrow.

Go here, to see who else will be blogging daily for Blogtoberfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...