Friday, January 28, 2011

General store love - Labour and Wait







For the home.

• A simple and inviting doormat.
• A warm woolen blanket.
• French non drip candles. My tablecloths would thank me for this.









For the kitchen.

• A glass butter dish, need I say more.
• A citrus juicer, ours broke recently and I love this small jug.
• A set of school tumblers. I would buy these just because of the name. Yes, I do love clever marketing.
• And a milk pan, for hot chocolate and custard.





For the cleaning.

• Linen dishcloths, so much more stylish than a chux.
• And a feather duster, to whip with around the house, minutes before your guests arrive.





For the garden.

• A trug, to fill with fresh produce from the garden.
• Wooden handled garden tools, a set for me, a set for the kids and some wooden secateurs too!

I love the utilitarian simplicity of general store products. And would love to be stepping inside this beautiful Labour and Wait store to buy them. But the good thing about a global village is, that you can buy them on line.

I found this bookmarked on my computer. I'm loving going through and rediscovering things I have bookmarked ages ago.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...