Sunday, January 16, 2011

Raffle number two - knitted baby blanket







• This blanket was knitted by a local lady. I am happy to raffle it on her behalf.
• It can be used as a baby blanket or lap blanket
• It is 95 x 95 cm square
• It is a combination of multi-coloured acrylic wool.

Please take a ticket, it's just $5.00 for one raffle ticket to help someone in need. If you don't want it, and you win, you could put it aside for a present or donate it to a family devastated by flooding, either here in Queensland or in another part of Australia.

2 comments:

  1. A big thanks for all your good work. My Mum was flood affected in Dec. and will be staying with us until March. I can't begin to imagine how tough it is for those families where the extended group and generations are affected. My Receipt No: 3227164
    Ta

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops forgot my email: simmilucious@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...