Saturday, January 22, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auction UPDATE!



Just a quick note, to give you an update on the Queensland Flood Appeal Auctions.

The Auctions will now be closing at 9:00 pm Monday the 24th January, NOT midnight as originally planned.

AND

The raffles (that's me) will be continuing until midday on Wednesday 26th January.


So that gives you heaps more time to donate. I have a little secret... I haven't even had a chance to sit down and do this yet either. But I have had a look and there are some fantastic auctions and raffles prizes to be won.

If you want to enter one of my five raffles, and I would love you too. Just go to here or check out my sidebar.

A master list of other crafty raffles and auctioneers can be found here.

Many thanks, to the lovely people still contacting me to make dolls for the Queensland Flood Appeal Dolly Drive. I am so grateful for your support. Who else would like to join us?

Also, I would like to welcome my newest followers, Alice, Mira, Catherine from 'a time to create', Jenna from 'jenna designs', Sam from 'cottonspool'

1 comment:

  1. Just had to join as a follower after peeking at your posts and seeing those lovely scrumptios cushions! The dolls are fab too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...