Sunday, January 16, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auction STARTS NOW!



Well actually, I'm changing it to a raffle. But it still STARTS NOW!

I am so very proud to be part of this auction. I only dabble in craft, but did not want to miss this opportunity to raise money for our flood victims. So with a cupboard full of fabric, and a couple of half finished dolls I set about making something to raffle off. I have listed five items below to be raffled, each on a separate post. So that is five separate raffles.

Here's what to do:


• You need to go to the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal website and donate $5:00 (Australian), this gives you one ticket for the raffle

• Leave me a comment below the raffle of your choice with your donation receipt number. If you want more than one entry or an entry on another one of my raffles, you'll need to make a separate donation and then leave another comment.

• The raffle is open to everyone around the world.

• The raffle begins NOW and ENDS at midnight on Monday 24th January 2011.

• I will draw the winner of each raffle on the morning of Tuesday, 25th January. Please make sure you leave your e-mail address so I can contact the winner.

• Thank you so much for participating, every little bit helps. Good luck!

A master list of other crafty auctioneers can be found here.

Don't forget about my Queensland Flood Appeal Dolly Drive. Please join us. For more details read here.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you're so clever and giving. All the best with the raffle! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat a good initiative!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful idea, my friend.
    I'm off to throw the 3 sweet Monkeemoomoo notes in the big hat, fingers crossed for YOU.
    Hope your week is off to a great start! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful job you are doing....it all looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...