Sunday, January 16, 2011

Raffle number three - cat softie





• This soft toy cat is made from thrifted, unused pink corduroy. It's arms, legs and tail are made from re-purposed ladies pants. It has an hand embroidered face.
• It is filled with poly hobby fill.
• It stands 43 cm high
• I recommend spot cleaning or gentle hand wash only for this product

Please take a ticket, it's just $5.00 for one raffle ticket to help someone in need. If you don't want it, and you win, you could put it aside for a present or donate it to a family devastated by flooding, either here in Queensland or in another part of Australia.

13 comments:

  1. so cute! (though I admit, our house is full to overflowing with soft toys, so if I win, I think I might put you in charge of rehoming it!)
    my receipt: # 3188771

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! So so cute and generous. Count me in.

    Receipt 3192126

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I LOVE her. I'm going to have to make a few dontations & comments! Heres the first!

    receipt 3203615

    ReplyDelete
  4. and #8 (yes, I really love her!)

    receipt 3203736

    fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is sooooo sooo CUTE! The color is just perfect for this sweetie, my friend.
    Have a wonderful Wintery warm weekend! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, all these cute receipt figures, where can I get mine ^_^
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that cat... How cute!!!
    Such a devastating event is leading to a variety of great initiatives!
    My receipt # is 3234163
    http://www.artfire.com/users/clarissa68

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...