Sunday, January 23, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auctions and Raffles



It is the last few days of the Queensland Flood Appeal Auctions and Raffles. So I have decided to repeat my original post on 'what to do'. You may have read in my last post, that the end times, of both the auctions and raffles have changed. This has all been amended here. Please read below.

This will be the last that you will hear from me, until Wednesday. Which is probably just as well, school starts tomorrow and I think the routine of it all will be a shock to the system. I may need a few days to get over it.

Here's what to do:

• You need to go to the Premier's Disaster Relief Appeal website and donate $5:00 (Australian), this gives you one ticket for the raffle

• Leave me a comment on the raffle of your choice (see my five raffles in my sidebar - just click to link) with your donation receipt number. If you want more than one entry or an entry on another one of my raffles, you'll need to make a separate donation and then leave another comment.

• The raffle is open to everyone around the world.

The Auctions will now be closing at 9:00 pm Monday the 24th January, NOT midnight as originally planned.

• The raffles (that's me) will be continuing until midday on Wednesday 26th January.

• I will draw the winner of each raffle on the afternoon of Wednesday, 26th January. Please make sure you leave your e-mail address so I can contact the winner.

• A master list of other crafty auctioneers can be found here.

• Thank you so much for participating, every little bit helps. Good luck!

Don't forget about my Queensland Flood Appeal Dolly Drive. Please join us. For more details read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...