Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal Auctions



It's been a harrowing day, glued to the TV and many, many, many phone calls.

Mr Moo could not get home from work tonight. We are grateful, that, after making a few extra detours, he could make it to my mum's place. It would have been nice to have him home.

Since my last post this afternoon, there has been many changes in South East Queensland. Many Brisbane suburbs are being evacuated, areas where we once lived and worked. My thoughts are now with my many readers and people from Brisbane and the surrounding areas. I hope you and your families are safe and dry tonight.

I sit here, stranded and feeling helpless, but there is something I can do. I will be taking part in the Queensland Flood Appeal Auctions that are being organised by Toni of 'make it perfect'. The Auction starts on Monday, 17th January and will run for one week. So what you need to do, is come back here on Monday to see what I will be auctioning off.

Take a button (see my sidebar) for your blog, even if you don't want to auction anything yourself, we need to spread the word. Support is vital, as 75% of Queensland has been declared a disaster zone.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you and hope you and your loved ones are safe and Mr Moo made it home.

    Stay strong and take care
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your husband is now home with you and your family...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...