Sunday, January 16, 2011

Raffle number five - vintage tablecloth cushion cover







• This cushion cover is made with a re-purposed vintage tablecloth on the front and thrifted unused brown wool on the back.
• The raffle is for the cushion cover only.
• It is made to fit an 40 x 60 cm cushion.
• I prefer to use the ikea fjadrar feather inner cushion to fill this size cushion, as it can easily be squashed into shape. It is the inner cushion I have used for the picture.
• I recommend hand washing only of this product.

Please take a ticket, it's just $5.00 for one raffle ticket to help someone in need. If you don't want it, and you win, you could put it aside for a present or donate it to a family devastated by flooding, either here in Queensland or in another part of Australia.

4 comments:

  1. Such an amazing effort Jacki!

    I love this cover -I'll have one ticket please, here's my receipt number - 40336379505 (paid direct deposit to Premiers Disaster Relief Appeal)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! This cushion will go so well in my house! Thanks for being so generous! My receipt no is: 3233636

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover - will have my fingers crossed.

    What a lovely idea to raffle your work - and all for such a good cause. Thinking of those who have been affected up in QLD....

    Rec #: 3233891

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this vintage pillow cover (raffle #5) My receipt # is 3234324. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...