Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm grateful for....



Just like Maxabella loves, today I am grateful for the school holidays. In particular, our mornings.

I am enjoying the slow pace, that holiday mornings are. Sleeping in late, well later than usual. Relaxed and happy children, playing quietly when they wake up. Lazy and late breakfasts of pancakes or scrambled eggs. A second cup of tea, both cups, being enjoyed and finished. Staying in our pajama's until mid morning. Not having be be anywhere and not wanting to be anywhere, but home.

Yes, home.

Mr Moo took this photo a few mornings ago at 5:30am. He had taken Spunky Monkey out and about, so Miss Moo Moo and I could sleep in.

Go over to 'maxabella loves' for more gratitude posts.

Welcome to my newest follower Heather from 'a day in the country'. Heather, we are off to cook your mother-in-laws baked doughnuts now, I'll let you know how they turn out.

7 comments:

  1. Oh lovely early morning shot!! Love school holidays, may they never end, no that would deny my first born starting high school, she's so excited. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holidays at your place sound delightful. Thanks for sharing your lovely gratefuls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good to catch up on your blog, I have been missing in action for a week or so. Lots of nice things happening at your place. We were going to make toffees today, after reading a chapter in the ENCHANTED WOOD, Beth made toffees for moonface, but a phone call with an invite to play at a little friends house changed all that. Maybe we will make toffees tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the hols .

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful view of the lake with the birds. For a city girl like me it looks like heaven!

    Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all sounds so blissful! And you're very lucky to live within walking distance of such a lovely spot.

    Enjoy those mornings. My favourite time of the day when all goes well. When it doesn't it's, well, toast!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely, what a nice thing to be grateful for. Guess I should stop feeling guilty that my PJ's are still on at 10am :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...