Thursday, March 24, 2011

Autumn crafting





There has been some Autumn crafting going on in this house of late. I made some decorations for our Autumn tree. The house is my favourite and my preferred shape. Once filled, those circles just didn't want to stay a circle!



The kids wanted to get in on the embroidery action. This was their first attempt at embroidery and I was very impressed. They were very excited and rushed a little. Miss Moo Moo's is the blue leaf. You can see where she becomes 'over it.'

I love them and they are now decorating our hallway.





Work in progress.

If you want to see some more creative spaces, go over to kootoyoo and be inspired.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the little house ornament especaially..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the house one, you have inspired me to get my children to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great leaves..what a lovely creative effort for autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!!! So nice that everyone can join in too.

    Its so funny we're just coming up to summer so when i saw your post i was like ... hmmm hang on ..... hahaha I guess i think you live down the road from me, silly woman that i am!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful! such a great thing to do with them.
    i bet they stare at them and smile as much as you do ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous and reminds me to get my kids involved in crafting too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...