Friday, March 11, 2011

And they keep on coming





Thank-you Megan. I love the vibrant, fun colours used in these cute little softies.



Thank-you Megan. Too cute, a soft and cuddly bunny complete with his own little carry bag. You can't go wrong with polka dots.



Thank-you Karen. I really like the funky patterns that Karen has used. The cutest sausage dog and a teddy bear (with clothes!)



Thank-you Lindsey. I love this little baby doll. It has the sweetest sleeping face with soft rosy cheeks. Adorable.

Perhaps you would like to make a doll or softie for the Queensland Flood Appeal Dolly Drive. Maybe you already have something made and sitting in the cupboard. The close date is 18th of March. If you need more time, the close date is flexible, please let me know. I would like to send some dolls to North Queensland if I get enough. Please read more about this here. You can read more about the Dolly Drive on my original post.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like them! I always think mine look so plain compared to other softies that are being made, but I guess it's common to feel that way about your own work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tire of looking at them all and am in total admiration..so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! I'm sure these will all be very cherished. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...