Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Some arrive and some depart



Today I have spent the morning bundling up all the dolls and softies ready to be sent to their new homes. Each one has been packed up with a special little note.

Val, Jen, Karen (House of Wilson), Megan (Olive and Esther) and Tat, your softies have been posted to Theodore today.



The rest have been sealed in zip-lock plastic bags (sorry little dollies) and are boxed up ready to go. Twenty-five of them will be going to the ladies at the Toowoomba C.W.A in about 3 weeks time.

And.... more dolls are still arriving. Thank-you ladies, you are so very generous!

2 comments:

  1. I love the letter you have put with the dolls...they all look a treat lying there in rows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I am putting little notes with my softies too. Just a little something for the recipient to know they're loved and thought of. I'll be sending mine off soon too! I think I'll be sad to see them go!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...