Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pancake Day

Happy Pancake Day to you all.

Did you have pancakes for breakfast today? We did, and they were soooo good. Rolled up with butter, lemon and sugar. Heaven!





They were not the best batch of pancakes that I have ever made, nor the best looking. I suppose it did not help that we were in a bit of a before school rush, or that I was chatting on the phone to my aunt at the time of frying and flipping.



But, they were very yummy and were given "the best pancakes award" (a beautiful flower picture cut from a magazine) by Spunky Monkey.

Do you think it would be too much, if I made chocolate pancakes for dessert tonight?

Hmmm, we'll see!

5 comments:

  1. No such thing as too many pancakes, and they look delicious! I forgot this morning. But yeah, there's always dessert :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm pancakes.... mmmmmm.... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother made pancakes like that when we were kids.
    I must be soaked in American culture too long now as the ones we make are at least a weekly meal and require the milk/vinegar to sit for 15 minutes for the pancakes to turn out really fluffy and big. We then add choc chips just before turning. Served with fruit and breakfast sausage links.

    Would you mind sharing your recipe? It would bring back such happy memories.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pancakes, and when I make them, they're always requested for dinner too. So, no. Choc pancakes for dinner is not too much. ENJOY! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Maxabella!

    Never having ventured into successful pancake making territory myself [Captain V is a bit too much of a pancake making legend for me to try - or want to] I admire your verve & say chocolate pancakes for desert = Yeah!!!

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...