Monday, March 21, 2011

A rainy weekend



Meet Lady Princess Ga Ga (that's the one with wings) and the Queen!

These are just a sample of the delightful dress-ups we saw in our house on the weekend. As well as: a few blanket cubbie houses, heaps of drawing, kite-making, playing in the rain with umbrellas, playing in the rain without umbrellas, and tea parties.



I made big pots of soup (some from this book) and finally got started on my softies for Christchurch.



On Sunday I picked up Nanny from the airport. It's great to have her home. We were all spoilt rotten with prezies. Thank-you Mum.



Mr Moo and I even have had a chance for an afternoon nap. I'm talking about a proper sleep, not a 20 minute Nana nap. Mr Moo slept for over two hours on Saturday afternoon and I slept for over two hours on Sunday afternoon. It was heaven.

Then when I woke up yesterday, this old movie was on TV. The kids were happy gardening in the rain with Daddy. So I settled into the lounge and stitched faces on my softies. Yes I do love a rainy weekend.

How do you like to spend your rainy weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...