Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Slimed


(image from here)

This morning my wake up call was:

"Muuuuum! I have slime in my hair"

I bounded out of bed, because if there was slime in Spunky Monkey's hair, where else could the wretched stuff be?

I'll back track a little here.... yesterday after school, I took Spunky Monkey to the shops to use a birthday gift voucher. He chose a 'spider in slime' and a bag of giant plastic bugs. Just before dinner last night, the slime went all over the tablecloth. I threw the cloth into the laundry tubs, to deal with later, and put the slime up on a high shelf.

Obviously not high enough.

In my attempt to get a couple of tablespoons of vibrant yellow slime from Spunky Monkey's hair, I did in fact, get slimed!

It stuck to everything. On the tablecloth again, on the shower floor and glass, in the hairbrush, on the bath mat, on my favourite pajamas, on the laundry tub and on the laundry floor.

Yes, slime is super fun and super cool, but my advice to you is, use with caution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...