Monday, March 7, 2011

Dolly Drive - New arrivals



How cute is this little crocheted doll, such a pretty coloured dress and great hair.



She has a little friend, the cutest elephant I ever did see. Hard to photograph, but believe me, he's adorable.



She also has a little penguin friend. So sweet.

Thank-you Tat. These crocheted toys are gorgeous. Miss Moo Moo knows all of the dolls are for the Flood Appeal, but that didn't stop her putting her order in for one of these dolls!





Thank-you Roslyn
(Zoe's lovely Mother-in-law). I love the colours and clever fabric mix of these two dolls.



Thank-you Elsa (another lovely lady from Grandma's sewing group) This doll has the cutest little face.

As you can see, more softies have arrived for the Queensland Flood Appeal Dolly Drive. With many more in the post as I write.

I am so grateful for your generosity and kindness.

Perhaps you would like to make a doll or softie for the Queensland Flood Appeal Dolly Drive. There is still a couple of weeks left. The close date is the 18th of March. We would love you to join us. Please read more on my original post.

If you need more time, the close date is flexible, please let me know. I now intend to send some dolls to North Queensland if I get enough. Please read more about this here.

2 comments:

  1. So adorable, all. Makes me want to go out and learn how to make a doll by hand. Kudos to the loving and talented hands which created these, and donated them. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just the cutest! I love the elephant. I don't think I could make something quite so sweet, but you've reminded me that I really do need to make another donation to the flood appeal. Thanks!
    Have a good day.
    janis

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...