Sunday, March 6, 2011

A word on following



You may have noticed, if you are a regular reader of my blog that I like to welcome my new followers and add their blog to my side bar.

You have taken the time, perhaps, even put the kettle first, to sit and read what I have been up too. So to me, it is no different to welcoming you into my home, because in a way, I have.

But...who could of thought that I would have over 90 followers. My goodness!

So far, this year has been busy. I see that many other people are busy too. Perhaps it is just the adjustment to new schedules or trying to accomplish new goals, but I am finding it hard to get to this space right now. No, I am not going to stop blogging. But, I can no longer take the time to welcome all of my new followers personally. I will try to add you to my side bar when I get a chance. Please don't be offended if I don't.

I will have noticed and I am so very grateful that you have stopped by.

As for me following others? Due to very limited time on the computer of late, I find myself skipping here and dashing there, enjoying your pictures and being inspired by your words. I haven't even being commenting, it's hard, with a piece of toast in one hand and a cup of hot tea in the other. (and someone yelling Muuuummm!)

Oh, I almost forgot.... Welcome to my newest followers :)

The beautiful illustration above is by Mandy (who you know I looove) for Edurelief. Have a look at their website. Their organisation is all about breaking the cycle of poverty by providing education and schools for children. I'm off to read more now, to see what I can do to help.

3 comments:

  1. Love visiting :O) Thanks for the cuppa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think we'll all still stick around!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - yes, i could never comment on 90 blogs! i didn't know you had added me to your sidebar before. thank you for sending your lovely readers over. it's such a cool thing to share our worlds in blogland.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...