Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dolly Drive - more new arrivals





Thank-you Crafty Mermaid. For not only these adorable and very snugglely owls but your little bundle of goodies





Thank-you Jane. These soft and cuddly pillow type softies, almost walked out the door with my cousin last week! Too cute!

Perhaps you would like to make a doll or softie for the Queensland Flood Appeal Dolly Drive. There is still time. The close date is the 18th of March. We would love you to join us. Please read more on my original post.

If you need more time, the close date is flexible, please let me know. I now intend to send some dolls to North Queensland if I get enough. Please read more about this here.

5 comments:

  1. oo - squeal! - I know you told me the softies arrived but it's quite another thing to see their photos on your blog! I hope they bring someone a smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute..I've got homes for two softies if you're interested. (for flood affected little people)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never heard of this - gonna go to ur links now and read more about it!

    I’m hosting a give-away and would LOVE for you and ALL BLOGGERS to
    Join Custom Sign Give-Away last day to join is tomorrow!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting - glad they managed to find their way to you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...